1. Add instant coffee, sugar and water into a jar, shaker, or drinker mix. Shake well for 1 minute or until you have a thick foam.
2. In a separate glass add ice cube and transfer the foamy coffee mixture onto the ice.
3. Top with your milk.
by Ahmya Williams - Lifestyle Editor
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash jalapeños and slices in 1/4 inch slices. Set aside.
3. Cut avocado in half, remove the pit and remove the avocado from the peel. Cut the avocado into chunks. Set aside.
4. Place tortilla chips onto a baking sheet.
5. Top the tortilla chips with shredded cheese, jalapeños slices and avocado chunks.
6. Put nacho in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking.
Feel free to add more toppings to your nacho or replace with vegan options!
Recipe by Michelle Rojano
• Fresh Strawberries or any other berries of choice
• 1lb of Mexican sour cream, other types of sour cream may be used, but taste will vary.
• 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
Wash all the strawberries.
Optional: Cut off the stems of the strawberries and cut them into slices. The size of slices can vary by preference. Whole strawberries can also be used.
Pour all of the sour cream into a large bowl.
Pour about half of the can of sweetened condensed milk into the large bowl with the sour cream.
Use a whisk to mix together until thoroughly combined. Taste the cream mixture.
Add more to taste if necessary. I personally use about two thirds of the can, but if a sweeter cream is desired, more can be used.
Place the strawberries in a cup or bowl and pour desired amount of cream over.