by Ahmya Williams - Lifestyle Editor
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash jalapeños and slices in 1/4 inch slices. Set aside.
3. Cut avocado in half, remove the pit and remove the avocado from the peel. Cut the avocado into chunks. Set aside.
4. Place tortilla chips onto a baking sheet.
5. Top the tortilla chips with shredded cheese, jalapeños slices and avocado chunks.
6. Put nacho in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking.
Feel free to add more toppings to your nacho or replace with vegan options!